Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life

LIFE

When I was little,
days were so long,
As I got older,
that was all wrong.

Now time is precious,
there's never enough,
Guarding each moment,
is sometimes tough.

Life now seems long,
but not quite like before,
Will that all be wrong,
when I go out its door.

Eternity now
I can't quite comprehend,
Where is the beginning,
and where's its end.

When life is eternal,
why do we fuss,
We're not disappearing
just leaving this muss,

Christ is the doorway,
To things not yet seen,
Things more wonderful,
than even our dreams.

We'll be there forever,
and life is so short
It may be tomorrow,
when we too are caught.

Why do we worry
when loved ones go on
It'll only be moments
till we are the one.



Astrid Beyleveld

This is one of the poems I wrote sometime back and thought I should add them here as well

No comments:

Post a Comment