Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tink


Tink

 Yesterday Tink arrived.
 Tink is Alex and Chaz’s little baby girl. She is adorable and is so tiny.
 She was born on Friday morning at 1.40am and weighed 4pounds 14 ounces.
 She is so cute and just like a doll and decided to come in some what of a hurry so they tell me. I got to go see her Friday morning around 10 when they brought her to mom.
 I got to hold her and cuddle and then Mom was doing stuff like feeding and changing and I tried painting her. No silly I didn’t put paint on her I tried painting her portrait.
She was born on a Friday so according to the rhyme she will be Loving and giving.
 She is an angel lent to us from God and we hope and pray it is for a very very long time.
I gave her the nickname Tink which was given to me by my great grandmother when I was so tiny and she called me Tink Tinky after the tiny Bird which is like a Hummingbird.

 The poem is a Mother goose Rhyme

Mondays child poem

Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.
 Funny we learned it as the child that is born on the Sabbath day is good and kind and meek and Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment